Moist chocolate cake. Moist Chocolate Cake is probably the most delicious cake on earth and the best cake for any occasion. There are many moist chocolate cake recipes, but the rich, chewy consistence is what. This Chocolate Cake recipe is super easy to put together, moist and delicious!
I suggest to use a good quality cocoa powder because the cocoa powder you use. This cocoa-based cake is deeply chocolatey and incredibly moist. It surprises me every single time with how good it is for something so easy. You can cook Moist chocolate cake using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist chocolate cake
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 150 grams of brown packed sugar.
- You need 16 grams of vanilla sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 150 ml of water.
- It’s 250 ml of milk.
- It’s 115 ml of sunflower oil.
- It’s 60 grams of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 175 grams of flour.
- Prepare 10 grams of baking powder.
- Prepare of Syrup.
- Prepare 300 ml of water.
- It’s 200 grams of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 15 grams of cocoa powder.
- It’s of Garnish.
- Prepare 100 grams of whipped cream.
- It’s 150 grams of dark chocolate.
- Prepare of Chopped hazelnuts.
- Prepare of Raspberries (optional).
It is a great emergency chocolate cake to have in your. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. Discover the easiest one-bowl recipe for the absolute best, incredibly moist, and the most delicious chocolate cake you and your family have ever eaten!
Moist chocolate cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 160 C. Put the cocoa powder, flour and baking powder in a separate bowl and mix them together..
- Beat the eggs together with the brown sugar, vanilla sugar and salt until combined. Add the water, milk and sunflower oil. Mix everything together. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix everything together into a smooth batter..
- Pour the batter into the baking tin (don't forget the baking paper)..
- Place the chocolate cake in the preheated oven at 160 ℃ for about 30 to 35 minutes or until you pierce it with a skewer and come out dry..
- Bring the water to the boil in a pan, together with the brown sugar and cocoa powder. Mix it with a whisk for a few minutes. When it boils well, turn off the heat. Let it cool down..
- Pour the cold syrup over the warm cake and let it stand for an hour..
- Put the whipped cream in a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the broken chocolate. Let it stand for a minute. After a minute, stir it together until smooth..
- Divide the chocolate ganache over the cake, garnish with hazelnut pieces and cover. Now let the cake stand for a few hours, preferably overnight. This way the syrup absorbs well into the cake..
It's rich, moist and gooey with its own hot fudge sauce, and can be served warm with ice cream! Indulge yourself with this ultimate chocolate cake recipe that is beautifully moist, rich and fudgy. Perfect for a celebration or an afternoon tea. "Moist and fluffy chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream frosting! A go-to tried and true recipe!" Visual learner? Watch me make this homemade chocolate cake from start to finish!