Chocolate Butter Cream Cake.
You can have Chocolate Butter Cream Cake using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Butter Cream Cake
- You need 180 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 4 of medium-size eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 4 of tsps cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsps of milk.
- Prepare of Note: This recipe uses an automatic hand-mixer and gas oven.
Chocolate Butter Cream Cake step by step
- Pre-heat your oven to the highest setting. You will reduce it to the lowest before baking.
- Lightly grease your baking pan with butter.
- Whisk your butter and sugar on medium speed for about 5 minutes. Your butter should be soft before whipping.
- Add in your eggs one at a time and whisk for 1 minute per addition.
- Drizzle on your vanilla flavour and whisk for another 1 minute to combine.
- Sift half of your flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt into the butter batter.
- Combine with a spatula. Mix till all ingredients are incorporated. Don't over-mix.
- Add in 1 tbsp of milk.
- Repeat step 4-7.
- Transfer your cake batter into your baking pan. I used bread pans (that's what I had available). Use your spatula to smoothen out the top.
- Turn down your oven heat to the lowest and bake for 25 minutes.
- Insert a dry cutlery/toothpick to check if it is cooked. The cutlery should come out clean.
- Let it cool in the pan for 5 minutes before taking it out.
- Enjoy 🤤.