Square Bread Loaf (Bread Maker Dough).
You can cook Square Bread Loaf (Bread Maker Dough) using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Square Bread Loaf (Bread Maker Dough)
- It’s 300 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 15 grams of Sugar.
- You need 15 grams of Skim milk powder.
- You need 15 grams of Olive oil.
- You need 5 grams of Salt.
- You need 205 grams of Water.
- It’s 4 grams of Dry yeast.
Square Bread Loaf (Bread Maker Dough) instructions
- Put the ingredients in a bread maker, and start the "dough" course. After 5 minutes of kneading, add the olive oil. When the dough is made….
- …divide into 3 portions, and roll each into balls. Place the balls seam side down, cover with a tightly wrung out kitchen towel, and rest the dough for 15 minutes..
- Carefully press the air out while rolling out the dough with a rolling pin. If the dough is sticky, gently scrape it off the work surface with a dough scraper..
- Fold both sides of flaps so that they overlap. Gently press down the dough with your hands to flatten it a little bit. Roll it up from the bottom..
- Close the seam completely, and place it seam side down. Form all 3 portions of dough in the same way. Grease the bread pan, and put the dough in..
- Let the dough rise at 35 ~ 40℃ until the pieces double in size . I let them rise until the dough rose to 1cm to 1.5cm above the rim of the pan this time. Preheat the oven to 230℃..
- Turn down the oven temperature from 230℃ to 200℃, and bake the loaf in the oven for 10 minutes, then lower the temperature for 180°C and bake for an additional 15 minutes. If the dough is not cooking evenly, turn the pan..
- When the bread is baked, drop the bread pan from a height of 30 cm onto a work surface to 'shock' it. Immediately remove the bread from the pan to cool..
- If your oven has a thermometer inside, it's useful. Gas oven and electronic oven cook differently, so it's good to have a thermometer..
- It's delicious to make sandwiches with this bread..