Soft and Fluffy Rich Shokupan (Square Bread Loaf) With Cream.
You can cook Soft and Fluffy Rich Shokupan (Square Bread Loaf) With Cream using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soft and Fluffy Rich Shokupan (Square Bread Loaf) With Cream
- Prepare 250 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 140 ml of Water.
- It’s 50 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 45 grams of Butter.
- You need 20 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Dry yeast.
Soft and Fluffy Rich Shokupan (Square Bread Loaf) With Cream step by step
- Put all the ingredients in your bread maker except for the shortening. Set it to knead for 15 minutes and then rise for 40 minutes..
- Once the first rising has finished, remove the dough from the bread maker..
- Divide the dough into two pieces and place on a bread mat to let the dough rest for 10 minutes. ※ If you do not have a bread mat, put the dough on a piece of plastic wrap..
- Wrap the dough in a plastic bag while it is resting to make sure it doesn't dry out..
- This is how the dough looks when it has rested..
- Use a rolling pin to roll each piece of dough into a square shape..
- Fold the dough into thirds..
- Roll it up vertically. Then do the same with the other piece of dough..
- Lightly grease the bread pan with shortening. Put the two rolled pieces of dough with the end of the rolls facing down in the corners of the pan..
- Let the dough rise a second time using the bread proofing setting of your oven, 40 minutes at 40℃. ※ If your bread pan has a lid, you can choose whether to use it or not!.
- This is how ithe dough when the second rising is complete..
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 180℃. Once it is done baking remove it from the pan while it is still hot, and leave it to cool on a rack to complete. This loaf was baked without the lid..
- This photo shows a loaf baked in a square bread pan with the lid on..