Black bean soup. Watch how to make the best black bean soup! This vegetarian black bean soup recipe is so easy to make with canned beans. You can make it as spicy as you'd like.
Made with ham shanks, sweet potatoes, bell pepper, onion, cumin, and chili. This Southwestern black bean soup is a quick and easy recipe made from pantry staples. What makes it so good is the high proportion of vegetables to beans: lots of garlic, onions, and even some carrots. You can have Black bean soup using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black bean soup
- It’s 2 tins of black beans.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Chinese five spice.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of chilli.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger.
- Prepare 1 of stock cube.
- Prepare Pint of water.
- It’s 1 portion of dried noodles.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Greatest black bean soup I've had, and VERY easy to make. All the toppings go great with it. This was my first time making black bean soup and first time using dried beans. What is the difference between black beans and black bean soup?
Black bean soup instructions
- In large pan add onion. Garlic and carrott. Fry off..
- Drain and rinse beans and add to pan..
- Add all spices..
- Add stock and water..
- Add salt and pepper..
- Bring all to a simmer and cook until carrot is soft..
- Blitz with a hand blender..
- Add the dried noodles. Simmer for 10 mins. Add more water if a little think..
- Serve with bread or nachos!!.
I did a quick soak of the beans because I didn't decide to make them until after church yesterday. Add black beans with their liquid and chicken broth. Stir soup, add bay leaf and bring to a boil. Cuban Black Bean Soup – Rich in protein and loaded with veggies and flavorful spices, this black bean soup is thick, hearty and absolutely delicious! Black bean soup, a healthy, hearty, satisfying and comforting meal or side dish.