Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. All Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Best Recipe for Chocolate Chip Banana Bread This video will show you How to make perfect chocolate chip banana bread in an easy one bowl method.
This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING. How to make the BEST chocolate chip banana bread. I know, we all hate the word moist but there's just no other word that better describes this banana bread. You can cook Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of & 3/4 cups all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mini semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
- It’s 1 cup of mashed bananas.
It's tough to even categorize this as "bread" because of how soft and lush it is. Especially with those mini chocolate chips sprinkled throughout. This is the best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe! This chocolate chip banana bread comes together easily and is such a popular recipe in my house!
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl or mixer, mix the sugar and melted butter..
- Once those are mixed nicely, add the eggs, vanilla extract, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix until nicely blended..
- Next, add the lemon juice, sour cream, chocolate morsels, and bananas. Mix until nicely blended..
- Next, place your batter into your greased loaf pan and shake the pan. You're trying to make the batter as flat as you can..
- Place pan into the oven and leave for 60-65 minutes. Your banana bread is done when you can stick a toothpick into the center, and it comes out clean.(aside from the melted chocolate).
- Let the bread sit in the pan for 10 mins. Then remove and let it cool on a wire rack. All done! Enjoy your yummy banana bread!.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is an easy recipe that you can enjoy for breakfast or snack! This one is loaded with chocolate chips to make it extra tasty. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread in particular. Like I could easily put down an entire loaf of this without any questions. I'm that big of a fan.