Cinnamon buns. This easy cinnamon bun recipe puts a lot of the cinnamon sugar on the top, rather than hidden away inside. The Swedes know how to live – their cinnamon buns are a prime example. One of Sweden's most popular baking recipes and always popular on my blog!
I loved them so much, just a tip: the longer you let them rise. This traditional Swedish kanelbullar (cinnamon buns) recipe is made with a perfectly soft and chewy cardamom dough, a buttery cinnamon-sugar filling, and twisted into cute little knots. Cinnamon Buns are an old school classic pastry and one that I enjoyed getting with my Dad when I was a kid. You can cook Cinnamon buns using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon buns
- You need of Dough.
- It’s 1 cup of warm milk (110 degrees F/450 degrees C).
- Prepare 2 of egg room temperature.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted margarine.
- It’s 4 1/2 cup of bread flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of bread machine yeast.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 1 of (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of confectioners' sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/9 tsp of salt.
So, when adapting these to be raw and healthy, I still wanted to retain all those incredible. See more ideas about Cinnamon buns, Recipes, Food. Kanelbullar or cinnamon buns are a classic at Swedish coffee parties. If you are invited to someone's home for coffee, you always get a cinnamon bun, a cookie or a piece of cake with it.
Cinnamon buns step by step
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle; press Start..
- After the dough has doubled in size turn it out onto a lightly floured surface, cover and let rest for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon..
- Roll dough into a 16×21 inch rectangle. Spread dough with 1/3 cup butter and sprinkle evenly with sugar/cinnamon mixture. Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls. Place rolls in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking pan. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400°F (200 degrees C)..
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Spread frosting on warm rolls before serving..
Warm cinnamon buns fresh baked and drizzled with vanilla icing. This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils, including Clove. Note Profile: Top: Cinnamon, Clove Middle: Butter, Sugar Base. The buns have a subtle butter-sugar-cinnamon flavor, making them a great light breakfast, unlike American cinnamon rolls that tend to be heavy on the icing (not that that's a bad thing). Top your desserts with Pillsbury™ Cinnamon Bun Frosting for a delightful cinnamon flavored twist.