You can cook Asian Meatballs using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian Meatballs
- You need 1 lb of ground pork or ground pork sausage.
- It’s 1 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of white bread torn into small pieces as needed to bind mixture (I used 3 slices).
Asian Meatballs instructions
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl until well mixed..
- Form into 24-26 one inch balls. Chill in freezer for about an hour..
- For soup: add meatballs to boiling broth of choice; cover and simmer for about 15 minutes..
- These can also be pan fried in oil browning on each side and cooking until no longer pink in the center. Eat over white rice or use as an appetizer with your favorite Asian dipping sauce..