Easy Pound Cake Recipe.
You can cook Easy Pound Cake Recipe using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Pound Cake Recipe
- Prepare 1 box of Betty Crocker Yellow Cake Mix.
- You need 1 box of French Vanilla Instant Pudding.
- You need 1/3 cup of Oil.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Confectioners Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter or margarine.
Easy Pound Cake Recipe step by step
- Mix pudding, eggs, oil and cake mix until smooth.
- Pour mixer into a well greased bunt pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes..
- Mix together melted butter, confectioners sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
- After 10 minutes of cooling take out pound cake from pan and let cool on a cooling rack.
- Drizzle glaze on top while pound cake is still hot.
- Let pound cake finish cooling and add the second coat of glaze.