Thukpa Vegetable Soup. Thukpa the Vegetable Noodle Soup from the State of Sikkim is a hot soup made using vegetables and Noodles and has a distinct taste from a few Indian spices. Learn how to make Thukpa at home with The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar on Rajshri Food. Thukpa is a Tibetan noodle soup recipe that is extremely popular in.
Thukpa is a Tibetan noodle soup, which originated in the eastern part of Tibet. Amdo thukpa (especially thenthuk) is a famous variant among Tibetan people and Himalayan people of Nepal. The dish is also consumed in the region of Uttarakhand, Sikkim, Darjeeling. You can have Thukpa Vegetable Soup using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thukpa Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 1 packet of Veggie Hakka Noodles(150gm).
- You need 1/4 cup of Onion(chopped).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cabbage(chopped).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Carrot(sliced).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Tomato(chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sweet Chilli Sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Soya Sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garam Masala.
- It’s 2 tsp of Oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 4 cup of Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coriander Chooped.
Use Vegetable broth instead of the Vegetable cube and water in the Soup. + Veg Thukpa Noodle Soup Recipe: The perfect (and easy) one-pot dish to satisfy your hunger pangs. A hot steaming bowl-full of delicious noodles, freshly cooked vegetables. See great recipes for Himalayan Thukpa, Chicken Thukpa- Nepali style too! [HOMEMADE] Thukpa – Tibetan noodle soup. Thukpa is a Tibetan noodle soup recipe that is extremely popular in North across all seasons.
Thukpa Vegetable Soup step by step
- Heat water, add salt, oil and noodles. Cook the noodles..
- Heat oil in a pan. Once the oil is hot, add the chopped onion, ginger and garlic..
- Once the onion turns translucent, add the other chopped veggies (beans, carrots, cabbage, and green onions) and salt..
- Mix them well and cook for a couple of minutes. Add tomatoes. Cook for mint..
- Now add garam masala, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, pepper and mix well..
- Add the water. Let it simmer for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, add the chopped coriander and mix well and simmer it again for 4 to 5 minutes..
- Finally, add the cooked noodles and cumin powder. Mix them well and let it simmer for 2 to 3 minutes..
Chef Varun Inamdar shows you a vegetarian version of this famous recipe. Thukpa noodle soup is very common in Tibetan households in the Himalayas as it is nutritious and a bowl This Tibetan Thukpa Recipe is an easy chicken noodle soup prepared with fresh vegetables. Thukpa is a soupy noodle concoction originating from the Tibetian highlands and popular in Nepal Thukpa is a simple to prepare yet hearty noodle soup dish, which is originally from Tibet, it's also. Vind stockafbeeldingen in HD voor Warm Steaming Vegetable Noodle Soup Thukpa en miljoenen andere rechtenvrije stockfoto's, illustraties en vectoren in de Shutterstock-collectie. Traditional Homestyle Cooked Lentils, Finished With Cilantro.