Vegetable Soup. Vegetable soup is a common soup prepared using vegetables and leaf vegetables as primary ingredients. It dates to ancient history, and is a mass-produced food product in contemporary times. Vegetable soup is prepared using vegetables, leafy greens, mushrooms.
This recipe will go over the basics of making vegetable soup, but it can be made with. Packed with all kinds of veggies, this easy healthy loaded vegetable soup will become a new family favorite. Tomato and Barley Vegetable Soup photo by Brian Hagiwara / Getty Images. You can have Vegetable Soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Soup
- It’s 1 lb of frozen mixed veggies.
- Prepare 1 large of zucchini.
- You need 3 of Celery stems.
- It’s 1 box of vegetable broth.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of season.
SOUP'S ON.loaded with flavors that make this CLASSIC VEGETALBE SOUP an all time favorite. A healthy and hearty dish that is sure to warm the soul and put. Make an economical and wholesome meal from a simple vegetable soup with one our easy, warming recipes. Whether you like a chunky soup or a smooth and creamy soup, it's a completely satisfying.
Vegetable Soup instructions
- Set up a crockpot on high heat and add frozen veggies.
- Chop celery and zucchini then add to crockpot.
- Add can of diced tomatoes.
- Add vegetable broth, tomato sauce, and water.
- Season to taste with basil, parsley, salt, oregano, and garlic powder.
- Let cook slowly for about four hours stiring occasionally.
You can use all vegetables kinds to make the soup because they're low in calories. This soup recipe uses variety of vegetables and vegetable stock to make it more healthy and tasty. Every sip of warm and healthy vegetable soup is a divine experience during cold winter days. This homemade vegetable soup is healthy, easy to make, and tastes fantastic. It's also vegan when you use vegetable broth!