8min microwave chocolate cake. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. Transfer this mix to a microwave-friendly bowl and add a chocolate truffle in the middle. This Chocolate Mug Cake is easy to make with just a few ingredients and made right in the microwave.
This dense chocolate cake is quick and easy to make. These microwave chocolate cupcakes are my first attempt at microwave baking. Try making this easy microwave mug cake with storecupboard ingredients. You can have 8min microwave chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 8min microwave chocolate cake
- It’s 250 ml of or cup cake flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of castor sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 of eggs medium size.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Canola oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
It's even more delicious with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Home » KIDS CORNER » MICROWAVE CHOCOLATE CAKE (SINGLE SERVING). Sift dry ingredients together and lightly mix through. In a separate dish beat the eggs with the oil and vanilla.
8min microwave chocolate cake step by step
- Add all dry ingredients except for the cocoa..
- In a separate bowl mix with a hand mixer – add 2 eggs, 1/2 cup oil, tbsp of vanilla essence. Mix till well blended. 2mins.
- In a separate bowl mix 1 cup hot water and 4 tablespoons of cocoa. Once mixed add it to step 2, mix well until a smooth batter has been formed..
- Grease a microwave square or round silicone fish or line with baking paper, place in the microwave on high for 8 mins..
- Remove and let it cool for about 5 mins, before transferring to cooling rack..
- I used 80ml of tin caramel chocolate and 50ml of desserts cream, and mixed till smooth and creamy for the centre of m cake..
- For the topping, I melted70g of peppermint chocolate and add 100ml of cream for a chocolate ganache topping and then spinkled with peppermint chocolate. It's so yummy and easy.
Bake an entire cake in the microwave for a birthday or party, or make fun. The following recipes are for a family sized chocolate cake, or a microwave chocolate mug cake that bakes in under a minute; creative frosting ideas follow the recipes. You'll be amazed such a good chocolate cake can be made in the microwave. Since all microwaves cook differently, adjust the cooking time to accommodate your machine. For a last minute dessert, try this speedy lava cake with molten chocolate centre, simply made in the microwave.