Japanese Soft Sponge Cake.
You can have Japanese Soft Sponge Cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese Soft Sponge Cake
- It’s 35 of to 50 grams Flour.
- You need 65 of to 80 grams Wheat starch.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 80 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare of Decoration.
- You need 1 of Syrup.
- Prepare 250 ml of Fresh cream.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tablespoon Sugar.
- You need 1 of as preferred Fruits.
Japanese Soft Sponge Cake step by step
- Combine the flour and wheat starch, and sift 3 times..
- Mix in the eggs with the sugar. Warm the bowl over hot water as you whisk..
- It should look like this..
- Sift in the powder from step 1 to the bowl from step 3. Mix well..
- Bake for 30 minutes in a 180℃ preheated oven..
- For the syrup, I cooked down 2 tablespoons of sugar mixed into water of same amount..
- Flatten the sponge and slice in half. Spread the syrup and sandwich with cream and fruits to decorate..