Veggies and lentils soup. This is the best lentil soup plus prep is quick and it's so easy to make! It's packed with fresh veggies, zesty Italian flavors and plenty of protein rich lentils. A filling comforting soup perfect for serving any day of the year!
Reviews for: Photos of Moroccan Lentil Soup with Veggies. This lentil soup has an amazing hearty texture that's lightly creamy (yet there is no cream). The trick is to blend up a portion of the soup once the lentils are I liked this soup and my husband did too. You can cook Veggies and lentils soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggies and lentils soup
- You need 1.1/2 cup of mix veggies.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mix daal.
- It’s 1 of medium size tomato.
- You need 1 of medium size onion.
- It’s 1 of Hari mirch.
- It’s 6-7 of kali lehsun.
- It’s 1/2" of adrak.
- You need 1/4 tsp of haldi.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need of Crushed pepper as per taste.
I used a rotisserie chicken carcass to try to make good broth with a bunch of veggies. Red lentils are simmered until softened and combined with a simple mix of veggies, spices and lots of lemon juice to brighten things up. But the restaurant version of the soup also featured two signature ingredients — corn and a pinch of saffron — which add the perfect hint of sweetness that make this. Watch How To Make It Here.
Veggies and lentils soup instructions
- 1 & half cup chopped veggies jo bhi apko pasand ho jaise gajar, marar, corn, bell peppers, capsicum, cabbage & half cup mix daal like moongdaal, tuvar daal, masoordal, uraddal dhokar saaf ki hui. 1 medium size tomato & 1 medium size pyaz chop kiye huye. 1 Hari mirch kati, 6-7 kali lehsun aur half inch adrak ka tukda kasa hua. Cooker mein 4 cup pani aur sari chize dal dein. 1/4 tsp haldi aur namak dalkar 3 whistle laga ke pressure release hone dein. Cooker khol kar soup ko whisk kar lein..
- Aap chahe to blend kar lein agar apko chunks na pasand ho to. 2 tbsp tomato ketchup & kuti kali mirch mix karein. Manchahe tarike se sajaye & serve karein..
You can blend half this soup to make it a more creamy, daal or split-pea like soup, or you can leave it unblended for a minestrone-like soup. To make this soup you'll need broth (chicken or vegetable), crushed tomatoes, onion, carrot, lentils, garlic, olive oil To make this without a blender: Simply finely chop the veggies and proceed with the recipe. You can also chop the veggies with a knife, then puree the. Enjoy this filling veggie soup with red lentils, carrots and leeks. Scatter over the parsley and serve with buttered bread, if you like.