Easy Honey Whole Wheat Bread. Plus using white whole wheat flour in place of refined white flour is an easy way to add nutrients when you bake because it's full of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. How to make Homemade Honey Whole Wheat Bread. If making yeast bread intimidates you, please don't write this recipe off!
Reviews for: Photos of Honey Whole Wheat Bread. This video demonstrates how to make No-Knead Harvest Grains Honey Whole Wheat Bread. Bread making doesn't get any easier than this… no mixer or bread. You can have Easy Honey Whole Wheat Bread using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Honey Whole Wheat Bread
- You need of -INGREDIENTS for 20cm x 8.5cm x 8cm-.
- It’s 400 g of Whole Wheat Flour.
- You need 100 g of White Flour.
- It’s 10 g of Salt.
- It’s 5 g of Dry Yeast.
- Prepare 60 g of Honey.
- You need 400 g of Warm Water (40C).
- It’s of -Quantities for Exterior-.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil Spray.
- Prepare of Whole Wheat Flour.
This loaf of honey whole wheat bread is perfection! Hi Jenny, I made your Easy Honey Wheat Bread yesterday! My husband said that it was much better than store bought. No special pans or bread machines.
Easy Honey Whole Wheat Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 450F..
- Spray the inside of the bread mold with vegetable oil. Sprinkle with whole wheat flour to cover the inside surface. Set aside until use..
- Pour the water into a medium saucepan and heat over medium heat until it reaches 40C. Add the honey to the saucepan and mix well..
- In meantime, add the whole wheat, flour, salt and dry yeast to a large mixing bowl. With an electric mixer fitted with a dough hook, mix well on low speed..
- Pour the honey solution into the dry mixture and knead for 5 min. Let the dough relax for 5 min..
- Pour the dough into the bread mold. Wet your finger tips with water and flatten the surface..
- Sprinkle the whole wheat flour over the dough to cover the surface..
- Cover the mold with a wet towel and place at room temperature for 1 hour or until it rises to double its size..
- Bake for 30 min. Remove from the mold and place on a wire rack..
- More Details at http://www.chez-k.org/english/classics/honey-whole-wheat-bread/.
You won't believe how easy it is to make your own homemade whole wheat bread. Now I have to order wheat (and dough enhancer if I want to use it. The story behind this Honey Whole Wheat Bread recipe: Before food blogs were popular, I visited food blog forums- places on the internet where you can But this guy Pete… he gave me a good recipe that is easy to follow. Tips for Making the Best Honey Whole Wheat Bread: When I make bread, I always. You get all the benefits of whole wheat, but your bread will be softer and fluffier.