The most amazing meatloaf ever. Momma's Meatloaf is a classic meatloaf that has the best flavor ever! This meatloaf recipe is easy to make, holds together, and has the best glaze on top! It takes all the best additions and puts it in one meatloaf that is topped with the most delicious glaze.
Allrecipes.com "What's Cooking?" is an original web series created to highlight the cooks who have contributed the most-loved content on Allrecipes. Like, if Meatloaf the singer tried it, he would do anything for love and he WOULD do that. We're also going to make the most out-of-this-world, creamy, cheesy, chunky, garlic-y mashed potatoes at the SAME TIME in the SAME POT! You can have The most amazing meatloaf ever using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The most amazing meatloaf ever
- You need 2 lbs of 73/27 ground beef.
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground pork roast.
- You need 3 of brown eggs.
- You need 2 of ribs of celery.
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion.
- You need 1 can of diced olives.
- You need 1/2 loaf of white bread.
- It’s of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 pack of ritz crackers.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, garlic powder, Johnny's season salt.
- You need to taste of Season.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need of Tomato sauce.
- It’s of Tomato paste.
- It’s of Ketchup.
My kids aren't fans of green peppers in their meatloaf. After MANY years of trying different recipes, I was given this by a good friend and it's the only way I make it now. Here's the Amazing Meatloaf recipe I use, it's super easy too! The Most Nostalgic — and Therefore the Best — Meatloaf: Ina Garten's Meat Loaf.
The most amazing meatloaf ever step by step
- Dice by hand or food processor and combine in a large bowl celery, carrots, onions, bell pepper, olives, bread, and crackers. Add 1/4 to 1/2 pack of bread crumbs, diced tomatoes, eggs, beef, pork and seasoning and mix but don't over mix, use your finger tips as over mixing will make it tough. In a small frying pan fry up a meatball sized ball to test for seasoning, add more if needed and test until you like..
- We use a 9×13 pan and spread meat in it, cover with tin foil and cook on 425 not sauced yet until the internal temp is 165..
- In a small bowl mix tomato sauce, tomato paste and ketchup, when meatloaf has reached internal temp spread sauce on top and bake for another 30 minutes at 425 uncovered. All ovens are different so adjust accordingly. Serve and enjoy, also makes killer meatloaf sandwiches. Sorry for the lack of pics posting this was a afterthought..
While I definitely didn't grow up with Ina Garten's meatloaf, hers tasted the closest to my dad's version. Use a combination of meat for perfect meatloaf: beef for flavor, veal for tenderness and easy slicing, pork for juiciness. Butternut squash might be fall's most versatile (and beloved!) vegetable. There are so many delicious ways to use this hard-shell squash, from soups and salads to lasagna and pizza. In this smoked meatloaf recipe, we've gone back to the drawing board to make one that's more moist and more delicious than ever before complete Over the years we have posted several recipes for smoked meatloaf and, of course, the accolades just pour in and especially from those who have just.