Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies 🥣. The smoked sausage adds a great flavor and makes this soup that much more hearty. Serve it with some fresh crusty whole grain bread for an ideal winter dinner. Sausage and Vegetable Soup is flavorful, delicious way to eat tons of veggies at once (it's got potatoes, bell peppers, carrots, zucchini.
Tune into Chucks Kitchen every week for #SmokingSunday and as always bringing yall. Kale With Smoked Sausage Soup – Slow Cooker Food.com. Smoked Sausage Mac and Cheese with Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausa… Hillshire Farm. You can have Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies 🥣 using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies 🥣
- Prepare 2 packages of smoked sausage (sliced into coins).
- You need 2 tablespoons of margarine or butter.
- You need 2 of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 bag (16 ounce) of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of small bag baby red potatoes.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can (15.5 ounce) of light red kidney beans.
- Prepare 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of cans of chicken broth.
Smoked Sausage And Veggie Kabobs with Hillshire Farm Naturals… Autumn Vegetable Soup is packed with fall veggies, herbs, and white beans. It's a hearty, delicious way to get more veggies into your diet! Healthy Chicken White Bean Soup Recipe – A light and lean chicken soup with robust flavor and texture. Made with beans, tons of vegetables, and savory.
Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies 🥣 step by step
- In a large pot, sauté in the margarine or butter: onions, green pepper, baby carrots until veggies are tender……Cover pot…..
- Add the black pepper, oregano and minced garlic, sauté well…….
- Now add your 2 packages of smoked sausage, sauté for a few minutes…….
- Now add your baby red potatoes, stir well…….
- Next add : diced tomatoes, red kidney beans and chicken broth, bring to a boil….. Stir well……
- Continue to cook over medium heat, covered for 1 hour or until all veggies are tender……..
- Stir soup, spoon into a bowl and enjoy 😉!.
This hearty soup, with its lentils and sausage, seems made for savory. Smoked sausage adds tons of flavor to this hearty Southern stew that hails from South Carolina. Tender chicken, rice, and sausage come together in a flavorful herb-scented broth for a classic dish. Toss a few veggies in the chicken bog for a complete meal or serve with salad or coleslaw. Turkey smoked sausage is great in this recipe!