My pressure cooker sponge cake. I got many mails about to post cakes made without oven. So i was waiting to try those cakes made without oven. When i was at my mothers home i got a chance to bake this cake.
An easy method of preparing spongy & delicious cake without oven. Soft Sponge Cake Without Oven, Condensed Milk, Curd, Cream, Butter, Butterpaper. Pressure cooker cake which is a sponge cake shared here with step by step details and a video procedure is an awesome sponge cake made in pressure cooke. You can cook My pressure cooker sponge cake using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My pressure cooker sponge cake
- It’s 400 g of flour.
- It’s 200 g of margarine.
- You need 200 g of sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 table spoon of baking powder.
- It’s 2 table spoon of strawberry essence.
- Prepare 4 spoons of chocolate.
Therefore, I have shared the detail recipe on how to make sponge cake in pressure cooker which has turned as spongy, soft and. While I have baked this eggless sponge cake in a pressure cooker, you can use your oven to bake it too, just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly. Also, while this is an eggless cake, you can substitute some ingredients out and add eggs to the cake if that's what you prefer. How to Make Pressure Cooker Eggless Sponge Cake.
My pressure cooker sponge cake instructions
- Mix you margarine and sugar together in a bowel.
- Sieve you flour and add baking powder..
- Add you eggs one by one will whipping it.
- Add you essence in paste.
- Add sieved flour and beat and don't over do it..
- Pre- heat you pressure cooker..
- Transfer the content into a smaller sufuria which can fit in the pressure cooker..
- Put 3 stones inside the pressure cooker and then put you small sufuria with content inside the pressure cooker and close it.
- Bake it for 30 min and serve you cake.
Cooker should be heated on a high flame in order to maintain a temperature as in a preheated oven. The year must have been good and must have been bad worse at times too, but my advise is pick the best ones and move forward. Pressure Cooker Rava Cake, Microwave Chocolate Sponge Cake, Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake in A Microwave are some other cake recipes that you can try without an oven. Pressure Cooker Cake – Yes you heard it right…Don't have an oven but badly want to bake a cake?! Now you don't have any excuses…you can bake I wanted to try a pressure cooker cake since long but was little skeptical about the results….