Pull-apart Cheesy Garlic Bread.
You can cook Pull-apart Cheesy Garlic Bread using 22 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pull-apart Cheesy Garlic Bread
- It’s of → Tangzhong.
- It’s 25 g of bread flour.
- Prepare 125 ml of water.
- It’s of → Bread dough.
- You need 350 g of bread flour.
- Prepare 55 g of granulated white sugar.
- You need 6 g of salt.
- It’s 5 g of instant yeast.
- It’s 125 ml of whole milk.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 30 g of butter.
- It’s 33-66 g of (4 – 8 tbsp) bread flour, add-on as much as needed.
- Prepare of → Filling.
- Prepare 70 g of butter.
- You need 8 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 of dried red chili, chopped (optional).
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 85 g of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of → Topping.
- It’s 15 g of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Pull-apart Cheesy Garlic Bread instructions
- Tangzhong: with a wooden spoon, mix flour and water in a pan until there is no lump. Cook over medium-low heat and keep stirring to prevent sticking and burning. Remove from heat when the mixture gets thicker (some lines will show as we stir). Transfer into a small bowl, cover with plastic wrap sticking onto its surface and then set aside to cool..
- Bread dough: In a stand-mixer's bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Equip the mixer with a dough hook..
- In a separate bowl, combine milk, cooled tangzhong and egg. Mix and then add into the dry ingredients..
- Start mixing at the lowest speed then second speed. Frequently scrape the sides and bottoms of bowl with a silicone spatula. When it starts to become a dough, gradually add cubed butter in..
- The dough will become very sticky. Mix for about 8 minutes or so. During this mixing process, gradually add flour as much as needed and until the dough feels less sticky to the touch..
- Finish by kneading the dough on a lightly floured surface. Knead until it is smooth, elastic and not sticky. Round up the dough and place in an oil-greased and large bowl. Cover with a damp cloth or plastic wrap. Let sit for 45 minutes or until doubled in size..
- Filling: simply mix all ingredients until well-combined, except for the cheese..
- After the dough is doubled in size, punch out the air until it flattens. Transfer it onto a lightly floured surface and roll it into a 12 x 8 inches (30 x 20 cm) rectangle..
- Spread the butter filling onto the rectangle dough and sprinkle (85g) cheese on top..
- Cut evenly into 4 long strips. Then stack them up. Cut again into 4 even pieces..
- Transfer into a 9 x 6 inches (23 x 15 cm) loaf pan that has been buttered. Sprinkle (15g) cheese on top..
- Bake at 325°F / 160°C for 20 minutes then reduce to 300°F / 150°C and bake for 15 more minutes..
- Let cool on cooling rack for 5 minutes. Then run a silicone spatula along the inner sides of the pan to remove it..