Stove top tomato and veggie soup. Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Soup is delicious soup recipe made with fresh tomatoes,carrots, bell pepper,onion,basil & garnished with cream and croutons. You can substitute the heavy cream for milk, almond milk, coconut milk or even just vegetable broth. Tomato vegetable soup is a simple, comforting and tasty way to eat more veggies.
Stove top is another great way to cook this as well, which is really the classic way, the only Hope you all enjoy this comforting bowl of my favorite beef stew! Feel free to adapt this to your liking too, like adding other veggies if you prefer or omitting the potatoes if you're watching your carbs. Ground beef, cabbage, vegetables and tomatoes, this is the perfect soup to clean out your fridge! You can have Stove top tomato and veggie soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stove top tomato and veggie soup
- You need 5 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 10 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of sweet onion.
- Prepare 12 of whole snow peas in pods.
- You need 1/2 of zucchini or yellow squash.
- It’s 1 of potato.
- It’s 12 of baby carrots.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Feel free to add any veggies you might need to use up. Crushed or diced tomatoes both work fine. Beef, Tomato and Acini di Pepe Soup is one of my most popular soup recipes! My family DEVOURED this delicious bowl of soup made with ground beef, tomatoes. optional stove-top soup instructions.
Stove top tomato and veggie soup instructions
- Chop veggies and add to a large soup pot.
- Add seasoning, water, and diced tomatoes with the liquid from the can.
- Bring soup to a boil then let simmer on low for 2 to 3 hours.
- Stir occasionally and add water as needed.
- Enjoy! :).
Bring a large pot to medium heat and add a drizzle of your favorite cooking oil. Sauté your onion until edges are golden, then Next add veggie broth, tomato sauce, salsa verde, beans, and spices; stir to mix. Let mixture come to a boil and add your dried lentils. Stove Top cooking Instructions and Video is included for better understanding. I have made this TACO SOUP in a pan on the STOVE TOP many times.