Beefy lentil and veggie soup. Lentil and Veggie Soup is a vegan "beefy" flavored soup that is both hearty and healthy. Made with regular ingredients you probably already have. You could add more veggies to this soup.
This one-pot, easy-to-make soup is so full of beef and vegetables that it could almost be called a stew. Beans, mushrooms, kale, chunks of tomatoes and beef sirloin will fight for space on each spoonful. Beefy Lentil Vegetable Soup comprises of healthy veggies like carrots, which are rich sources of beta carotene vitamin K, potassium, fiber, and anti-oxidants. You can have Beefy lentil and veggie soup using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beefy lentil and veggie soup
- It’s 1 of lb. ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of dry green lentils, sorted and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 small of onion diced.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 2 medium of red potatoes diced.
- You need 2 of carrots peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 of celery stalk diced.
- It’s 1 can of petite diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of 8 oz. cans tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of beef boulion cube.
- Prepare 1 of tomato boulion cube.
- It’s 1 dash of of worchesire sauce.
- It’s 1 of dried oregano to taste.
- You need 1 of season salt to taste.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper to taste.
- You need 6 cup of water.
- You need 2 dash of sugar.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
Carrots are the favorites of weight watchers and they help improve eyesight. Tomatoes are major dietary sources of lycopene, the anti-oxidant linked. Enjoy this filling veggie soup with red lentils, carrots and leeks. Watch How To Make It Here.
Beefy lentil and veggie soup instructions
- Saute onion and garlic in a little olive oil just until onions are translucent. Add meat, worchesire, season salt, and pepper. Cook until meat is done then drain. Wipe excess oil from pot then put meat.mixture back in..
- Add lentils, potatoes, carrots, celery, tomatoes, tomato sauce, bullion cubes oregano, sugar, and water..
- Stir everything until mixed well and bring to a boil. Cut heat down, cover and simmer until all veggies are tender. Serve and enjoy!!.
This hearty vegetable and protein-packed soup is a You can blend half this soup to make it a more creamy, daal or split-pea like soup, or you can leave it unblended for a minestrone-like soup. This veggie lentil soup is full of vegetables and is oil free. It is made in the Instant Pot using the saute function as well as cooking on high pressure. For this veggie lentil soup, in addition to the (obvious) lentils, you will need… Some vegetables, including onion, carrots, garlic, celery, potato, and canned. This Lemony Lentil Soup recipe is the BEST!