Ultra moist banana bread. The moistness isn't the usual oily from vegetable oil so I loved it. It was just a little too sweet for me so I'd definitely tone down the sugar next time I bake this but all in all, truly one of the best banana breads I've made. A scoop of sour cream gives this one-bowl banana bread that ultra-moist, slightly underbaked texture we all know and love.
My ultra-moist Banana Bread is a must-try when you have extra bananas just laying around and you don't know what to do with them. My daughter made this batch (pictured below) with walnuts, but I HIGHLY RECOMMEND adding chocolate chips — OH MY GOSH. This Ultra Moist Banana Bread recipe will forever hold a special place in my heart. You can have Ultra moist banana bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ultra moist banana bread
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- It’s 4 of over ripe bananas smashed.
- You need 1/2 C of butter at room temp.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 C of sour cream.
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 C of sugar.
It is not only delightfully simple to make, but has a taste and texture that is perfectly divine. Nothing beats the heavenly aroma of freshly baked banana bread! This easy banana bread is also incredibly moist. Banana bread falls into the "quick bread" category of baked goods, so it should be quick and easy. clean fotos. i found that freezing bananas and then using them defrosted has good results of adding more moistness and ultra ripe bananas add more.
Ultra moist banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl beat wet ingredients together with electric mixer..
- Sift dry ingredients in with wet and fold in until you have a smooth batter..
- Pour batter into a greased 1.5 quart baking dish..
- Bake for 1 hour and let cool before serving..
Paleo Banana Bread is super moist, delicious and easy to make. Even better – it only takes one bowl! It's gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free and the perfect morning nibble to enjoy. These bananas are ready for banana bread! Today I was craving banana bread but I wanted it to be EVERYTHING that these two recipes had.