Cocoa-Vanilla Sponge cake. Our tasty take on the traditional sponge cake! Try it out with some ice cream and enjoy the perfect dessert! Grease your cake tin and sprinkle with some flour.
Vanilla sponge – Custard filling and decorated with vanilla buttercream Lemon sponge – lemon curd filling and decorated with lemon flavor buttercream Chocolate Sponge Cake. Chocolate vanilla cake with two cocoa layers, a soft vanilla sponge, vanilla buttercream and double chocolate topping – this is the Romanian cake Televizor. An exceptional yet simple Vanilla Sponge Cake made with pantry staples. You can have Cocoa-Vanilla Sponge cake using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cocoa-Vanilla Sponge cake
- Prepare of For the dough:.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 260 g of icing sugar.
- Prepare 260 g of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of warm water.
- You need 7 tbsp of Sunflower oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 pack of baking powder.
- Prepare of For the cream:.
- It’s 70 g of vanilla custard powder.
- Prepare 350 ml of milk.
- Prepare 150 g of butter.
- Prepare 200 g of icing sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Food Coloring (Red).
- It’s of Chocolate coating:.
- It’s 200 g of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Sunflower oil.
An exceptional, yet simple Vanilla Butter Cake. Adapted from a master Cook's Illustrated recipe, this sponge cake is made with pantry staples. Cocoa Sponge Cake with Whipped Cream and Raspberries, cherries. Sponge cake on a light background.
Cocoa-Vanilla Sponge cake step by step
- We make the sponges dough first. Separating the eggs to yolks & whites, then whisk the whites till it’s thick foam..
- Blending the egg yolks with icing sugar, slowly adding the warm water and oil. Blending these ingredients well, then adding the all purpose flour & baking powder. Finish this step by stirring the egg white whisked foam into the sponge cream dough.
- The half of the sponge cream dough got poured into a baking form that prior was buttered & floured to prevent the stick to the form. This the baking form used to this cake.
- We stir the 2 tbsp cocoa powder to other half of the sponge dough cream. Extra 1-2 tbsp water & another tbsp of Sunflower oil. Pouring this cocoa sponge dough cream into another baking form, just like before..
- In a preheated oven on 180C° we bake them for roughly 25-30 minutes..
- Meanwhile we make the cream between the sponge slices. To this we cook the custard powder & the milk, stirring it continuously. Until the custard cream is cooling down, we blend the butter & icing sugar. After the Custard totally cooled, spoon it into the butter/icing sugar cream….added some red food colouring as well to the cream to have a distinct colour..
- Slice the sponges into 1-1.5 cm slices..
- Let’s stick those slices together with butter-custard cream. White/Black slice follow each other like this….
- Melting the chocolate in bowl over boiling water, with the oil and pour on the top of sponge cakes.
- Just place them into the fridge till the chocolate is solid. Serving it by cut them in 45° angle slices.
Volcano chocolate soufle served with vanilla ice cream with raspberry syrup. Mini bundt cakes. milk, sugar, flour, cocoa, sponge cake. Oranges Stuffed with Chocolate Sponge CakeRecetas del Señor Señor. Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake in Pressure Cooker Vanilla Sponge Cake Vanilla Cupcakes Mars Bar Cake Toppings Communication Graphics Desserts Inspiration Food.