Carrot and Coriander Soup.
You can cook Carrot and Coriander Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot and Coriander Soup
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Onions, chopped.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of Ground Coriander.
- It’s 2 of Potatoes, chopped small.
- Prepare 450 grams of Carrots, peeled, chopped small.
- It’s 1 litre of Veg or Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 2 packets of Fresh Coriander from supermarket.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Mint Jelly.
Carrot and Coriander Soup step by step
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion and fry until soft. Stir in chopped potato (the smaller the quicker cooking,),and ground Coriander, cook for 2 minutes..
- Add chopped carrots, (the smaller the better), and stock, cover and cook for about 15 minutes until carrots and potatoes are soft..
- Add finely chopped Coriander, Mint Jelly and stir. Then use a stick blender, food processor or just a fine masher to reduce everything to a smooth texture..
- This made a large bowl full for me, plus two bags of “ pour and store” for my freezer.!.