Carrot Spinach Soup.
You can cook Carrot Spinach Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Spinach Soup
- Prepare 11/2 of big carrot chopped.
- It’s 1 of potato chopped.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 8 of Spinach leaves.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
Carrot Spinach Soup instructions
- Chop carrot and potato..
- Add water and boil carrot and potato..
- Blanch the spinach leaves and keep in cold water..
- Make a puree of carrot and potato..
- In a pan take 1 tsp butter and add chopped onion and saute for 2 mins..
- Add potato carrot puree, little water and milk and let it boil. Chop spinach leaves and add it to the soup.Add salt and black pepper.Cook for 5 mins. Serve hot. Yummy soup is ready..