Carrot cumin soup. This classic carrot soup is a wonderful soup to serve with your favorite winter salads, sandwiches Then, we'll add some fresh garlic, plus ground coriander and cumin. The spices make the soup taste. A spiced carrot soup, made creamy by the addition of natural yoghurt.
This delicious carrot and parsley soup is made with chicken bone broth, Greek yogurt, and spices, and is perfect served alongside your Carrot Cumin Parsley Soup. Try this brightly colored soup for a kick of vitamin A. Select the soup preset program, which is represented by a soup bowl icon. You can have Carrot cumin soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot cumin soup
- It’s 5 of medium size carrots.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 of medium size onion.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- It’s of Salt.
This soup is a classic for a reason, and this recipe is quick, easy and healthy. Fry the onion in a little oil until it softens. Add the cumin and chilli and cook for a minute then add the carrot, sugar and. If you're looking for an easy dinner idea the whole family will love, try our Roasted carrot and cumin soup recipe.
Carrot cumin soup step by step
- Cut carrots to small chunks Fry onions and garlic Till soft add cumin seeds and stir.
- Now add carrots and salt. Stir for 2 minutes add water till the level of carrots let it boil till soft and use a blender to blend.
- Return to the cooking pan if Too thick add some water let it simmer and serve..
- It can be served as starter or along side your favourite meal.
It's quick to make – and quick to disappear. Add cumin, salt and freshly-ground pepper. If soup is too thick, additional water may be added. View top rated Carrot cumin soup recipes with ratings and reviews. Potato Carrot Vegetable Soup, Split Pea And Cumin Soup, Kicked Up ~ Chick Pea & Carrot "Kinda" Soup!!!, etc.