Healthy Tofu and Tomato Pasta.
You can cook Healthy Tofu and Tomato Pasta using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Tofu and Tomato Pasta
- It’s 80 grams of Pasta.
- You need 1/2 block of Firm tofu.
- It’s 80 grams of Canned whole tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Red chili pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- You need 1 dash of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
Healthy Tofu and Tomato Pasta step by step
- Wrap the tofu in paper towels, and put a weight on top. Leave for a while to drain off the water..
- Finely chop the garlic and onion. Take the blossom ends off the chili pepper and canned tomato, remove the seeds and chop up roughly..
- Boil plenty of water in a large pot..
- Put the olive oil, garlic and chili pepper in a frying pan and turn the heat on to low..
- Stir fry until the olive oil is fragrant. Break the tofu into the frying pan with your hands, and stir fry over bling heat while crumbling the tofu and evaporating the moisture..
- When the tofu looks like ground chicken and the moisture is gone, add the onion and stir fry over low heat..
- Put the salt in the boiling pot of water and cook the pasta..
- When the onion is transparent add the chopped up tomato, 1 cup (180 ml) of the pasta boiling water, soup stock granules and ketchup, and simmer over low heat..
- When the sauce has reduced a little season with black pepper..
- Put the freshly boiled pasta in the frying pan. Mix with the sauce rapidly using tongs, and it's done..
- This pasta is pretty low in calories since it uses tofu, but it's still very hearty..