Tomato beetroot and carrot soup. Very recently after tasting tomato soup at different places I realized that my mom's soup has a unique flavor and and a bright beautiful color without any additives. When I asked her for the recipe I found out that she adds carrots and beetroots to them which explains the beautiful color and the creamy texture. A delicious and vibrant kid-friendly soup made with raw beetroot, carrot and potatoes, garnished with creme fraiche and crumbled feta cheese.
Add tomato, carrot, beetroot, salt to taste. Add just enough water to cover the veggies. Learn to make Creamy Carrot Beet Tomato Soup Recipe You can have Tomato beetroot and carrot soup using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato beetroot and carrot soup
- It’s 5 of tomatoes.
- You need 4 of carrots.
- It’s 1 of beetroot.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 glass of water.
Beetroot Carrot Tomato Soup The weekend is almost here and it demands a cozy soup. This soup is a mash-up of carrot, tomato, and beet. And the marriage of these beautiful ingredients. Tomato & Beetroot Soup is a comforting and easy dish to make on cold rainy days.
Tomato beetroot and carrot soup step by step
- In a pressure cooker heat 1 tsp butter.add chopped onion tomatoes,carrots,beetroot and ginger.cook for 3 min on low flame.now add salt and blackpepper.mix well.add water.
- Cover the cooker. cook for 3-4 whistles.now open it.let it be cool.now transfer it in a mixer jar.and blend it.strian with the help of stainer.add 1 tsp butter and garnish with coriander leaves.serve hot.
This recipe uses no cornflour or heavy cream, relying on the Serve Tomato & Beetroot Soup along with Cheese Garlic Bread and Chickpea Orange Salad with Sun Dried Tomatoes for a light weeknight dinner. I believe tomato is the easiest and most popular of all soups. It is a tangy, delicious dish with lots of health benefits. This dish can be made even healthier and more interesting by adding other vegetables in a small quantities. My version uses tomato, carrot, beetroot, ginger, fresh peas, cumin seeds.