Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread – Gluten Free. Home » All Recipes » Specialty Diets » Gluten Free » Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (vegan, gluten free). Get this simple recipe for vegan gluten free banana bread using no weird ingredients, only things that you have in your pantry! Gluten-free banana bread with a peanut butter twist.
Here's what you need: large bananas, natural peanut butter, dark chocolate, coconut oil. Remove frozen banana bites from the freezer. Dip the bites into the melted chocolate, place back on the wax My cousins are lactose intolerant and they also can't eat gluten so these were great because it used. You can have Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread – Gluten Free using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread – Gluten Free
- You need 3 of ripe bananas mashed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crunchy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of rice flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dark chocolate cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
This recipe is still just one bowl with everyday, simple ingredients and is both vegan and gluten free! But, it's infused with creamy, salty peanut butter and chocolate in the form of cocoa powder and dairy-free chocolate chips! In this peanut butter banana bread recipe, the powdered peanut butter is a great way to add more peanut flavor without adding more peanut butter, since baking with peanut butter is so tricky. Peanut-free: If you can't have peanuts, then try my recipe for one bowl gluten free banana bread.
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread – Gluten Free instructions
- Combine all wet ingredients and sugar.
- In separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients to combine.
- Bake in a greased loaf pan at 350 degrees for 30-35 min.
You can try almond butter or other nut-butters instead. Try experimenting with topping ideas to come up with a truly unique blizzard creation that you can make right in your own home! Dark Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Banana Blizzard [Vegan, Gluten-Free]. This delicious fudgy chocolate banana bread recipe can be vegan, gluten free, and oil free. and it tastes like eating cake for breakfast! To cut back on calories without sacrificing taste or texture, I've packed a full two cups of mashed banana into this decadently rich and dark chocolate banana bread.