You can have "White Bread" using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of "White Bread"
- It’s 1 of pack active dry yeast.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of warm water(110-115°).
- It’s 3 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- Prepare 6 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
"White Bread" step by step
- In large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add sugar, salt , oil. Add 3 cups of the flour stir. Add in enough flour to form soft dough.This will make 2 loaves..
- Turn onto floured surface.knead for 8-10 min. Place in greased bowl. Let rise for about 1&1/2 hours..
- Punch down.Turn on lightly floured surface. Divide dough in half. Form into loafs. Place in greased 9 x5 loaf pans. Cover let rise in warm place. Let rise for about 30-35 min..
- Bake at 375° for 30-35 min. Or until golden brown. Remove from pans. Let cool on wire rack. ( I brushed butter on top of mine soon as it came out of oven( ..