Apple cake with caramel. Apples and walnuts are folded into a cinnamon-spiced cake. This is a fantastic Bundt cake that my grandmother used to make for Thanksgiving. Reviews for: Photos of Apple Harvest Pound Cake with Caramel Glaze.
Know what my favourite thing ever is? We replaced canned pineapple with fresh apple slices whose tart flavor is the perfect balance to a sticky-sweet caramel sauce. We don't like to play favorites, but this topping plus a tender vanilla scratch cake equals an easy. You can cook Apple cake with caramel using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple cake with caramel
- You need 100 gr of soft butter (or 100 cc sunflower oil).
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tablespoon of essence of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cup of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of warm milk.
- Prepare of Candy.
- Prepare 15 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 2 of big red apples.
Apple Cake with a Brown Sugar Caramel Sauce. This time of year of totally get carried away with the pumpkin desserts and I don't make near enough apple desserts. I'm just a little crazy about pumpkin I guess. This Caramel Apple Crumble Cake features layers of moist and fluffy spiced cake made with lots of fresh shredded apples.
Apple cake with caramel step by step
- I used a cake tin of 24 cm in diameter. Put the sugar in the tin and rest on the stove over a very low heat. Do not move the tin and while stirring with a wooden spoon you will form a golden caramel (not burnt). Have patience. Then arrange the apples in segments. In a bowl, cream butter with sugar, add the egg and essence. Add the flour alternating with the milk..
- Beat until a smooth and mixture is obtained. Transfer to the tin and take to 180º / 190º oven for approximately 55 minutes..
- IT IS SUPER IMPORTANT TO TAKE OUT OF THE TIN WHILE STILL WARM. If it cools it will be mission impossible. Once you take it out of the oven you take off the edges with the help of a knife and immediately turn over on to a large serving plate. Surely some rebel pieces will be stuck to the tin, but carefully we prise them off and put them back in their place on the cake..
Filled with a delicious homemade apple filling and covered in a luscious caramel cream cheese frosting and crunchy baked crumble, this cake is Autumn perfection! This buttery cake is filled with soft, caramel-infused apples and topped with an easy caramel frosting. It's better to err on the side of underbaking the cake slightly, since it makes for a gooier end result. Easy Apple Cake with Caramel Topping. This rich, moist apple cake turns out perfect every time.