Like County Line Bread.
You can cook Like County Line Bread using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Like County Line Bread
- You need of Yeast Activate.
- It’s 2 tbsp of warm water.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shortening.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
Like County Line Bread instructions
- In a small bowl, mix the yeast, sugar and warm water. Let sit for 10 minutes..
- In a large bowl, combine yeast activate, flour, water, shortening, sugar and salt..
- Use electric mixer or hand mix until smooth and all ingredients are integrated..
- Remove dough and place in a clean bowl that has been greased lightly with oil. Turn dough over in bowl. Cover the bowl with a damp clean cloth or cling wrap and place in a warm spot to allow dough to double in size..
- After dough rises, punch down..
- Grease and lightly flour a bread pan..
- Form dough into loaf and place in bread pan. Let double in size. Preheat oven to 350..
- Bake bread for approximately 30 minutes or until it sounds hollow when lightly tapped on the top..
- Baste top and sides with either milk or butter. Your preference..