Upside down apple cake. A delicious dessert that looks soo good, no other decoration is needed and this makes it perfect for any occasion or family gatherings. In a large bowl, blend the butter with the brown sugar and salt. Place a plate upside down on top of the pan, then invert the pan, flipping the cake onto the plate.
This Apple Upside-Down Cake features a caramelized apple topping and a cinnamon vanilla cake. Easy to make and perfect for fall! I love summer, but I have to say that I'm kind of excited that September is finally here. You can cook Upside down apple cake using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Upside down apple cake
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 4 of apples.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s of (for the sauce).
- You need 1/2 of butter.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
Not only does it mean cooler weather, but it also means apples are in. Apple Upside Down Cake – a delicious old fashioned apple dessert with sweet cinnamon and caramel-like flavors. But the great thing about this delicious apple upside down cake recipe is that it's the perfect dessert to serve any day of the year because good apples are pretty easy to find. Like this Apple Upside Down Cake recipe?
Upside down apple cake step by step
- Za'a haɗa butter da sugar ayi mixing har sai yazama fluffy, sai azuba ƙwai aƙara mixing da kyau, sannan sai azuba milk shima a motsa da kyau.
- Sai a haɗa dry ingredients wuri ɗaya sai azuba acikin wet ingredients ɗin, bayan angama haɗa batter ɗin sai a ɗauko pan a shafa butter a kuma barbaɗa flour akai.
- Sai a ɗauko tukunya azuba butter ta narke sannan sai azuba brown sugar ɗinnan, idan sugar ɗin ya narke sai ajuye sugar ɗin acikin pan sannan sai a yanka apple ɗin ajerasu akan sugar ɗin.
- Sannan sai a ɗauko batter ɗin azuba akai sannan sai asa a oven ya gasu. Bayan ya gasu sai abi ahankali ajuya cake ɗin za'aga sugar ɗin yaƙarayin brown sannan apple ɗin ya dahu, sai abarshi yaɗan huce sannan sai a yanka shape ɗinda akeso..
Find dozens of other recipes like this in our Cakes and Pies Category and even more sweet treats in our Desserts It's easy to keep up with the latest home style cooking & baking ideas from Rock Recipes. The best part about the classic pineapple upside-down cake is its gooey fruit topping, and this fresh take on the beloved dessert is no exception. We replaced canned pineapple with fresh apple slices whose tart flavor is the perfect balance to a sticky-sweet caramel sauce. This is our new favorite upside-down cake. This tastes like a spice cake crossed with a caramel apple and we are INTO IT.