Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup.
You can have Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup
- You need 1 pound of carrots.
- It’s 1/2 pound of bulk sausage.
- It’s 4 ounces of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Caraway seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced celery.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of mushroom catsup solids see my recipe.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- You need 1-1/4 cup of sliced grape tomatoes.
Cream Cheese and Carrot Soup instructions
- Slice the carrots.
- Add to a deep pan or wok. Heat with no liquids..
- Add celery and mushroom catsup solids. Add salt and pepper. Stir occasionally. No liquids yet.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Add the rest of the spices.
- Add sausage in small chunks.
- Still no liquids Stirfry till sausage is browned..
- Now add water simmer covered 20 minutes..
- Add cream cheese in chunks.
- Blend gently till cream cheese is incorporated well.
- Simmer for 15 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.