Thai Carrot Soup. If you like my Thai Curry Vegetable Soup, you're going to love this one as well. It has a similar flavor You only need a few ingredients to make this light and satisfying Thai Coconut Curry Carrot Soup. This creamy, Thai-spiced carrot and sweet potato soup will warm you up on cold days.
Thai Carrot Soup quick & easy. This Thai carrot ginger soup can also be made in a slow cooker. This carrot soup is vegan, paleo, savory, and slightly spicy. You can cook Thai Carrot Soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Carrot Soup
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of medium yellow onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 lb of carrots, peeled and chopped.
- You need of Good pinch each of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 cups of vegetable stock.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- You need 1/3 cup of creamy natural peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of chili garlic sauce.
- It’s leaves of Fresh basil.
Just letting you know this vegan Thai. This soup is easy to pull together and is low on the calories! I serve it with sautéed spinach on top and a handful of chopped peanuts. This easy Creamy Thai Carrot Soup requires only a few basic ingredients and doesn't require much time to prepare.
Thai Carrot Soup instructions
- Heat a large pan over medium heat..
- Dice onion and garlic. Add to pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add carrots and cook for 5 minutes..
- Season with a good pinch each of salt and pepper, then add vegetable stock and water and stir..
- Bring to a low boil, then reduce heat to a simmer. Cover and cook for 20 minutes, or until veggies are tender..
- Let cool slightly, then using an immersion blender, blend in the pan until smooth and creamy..
- Add peanut butter and chili garlic sauce to the pan and blend to combine..
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. For a touch of added sweetness, add a tablespoon or so of brown sugar, maple syrup or honey. Add more chili garlic sauce for more heat..
- Serve immediately with fresh basil. A drizzle of coconut milk will add a creamy, sweet touch. Serve with sriracha for extra heat..
Healthful, flavorful, vegan, and paleo, this is a something-for-everyone comfort food! This carrot soup is loaded with veggies and features vibrant curry paste and creamy coconut milk. Reviews for: Photos of Thai-Inspired Curry Carrot Soup. This velvety, spicy soup is perfect for spring! This post is part of my ongoing partnership with Pacific Foods.